The Eitaro sofa offers an exquisite design and a contemporary look making it highly popular in small homes and tight spaces. Beautifully crafted by Edimass®, the World's Best Mid-Century Classic Furniture Maker, the Eitaro sofa is sophistically stitched using Edimass®'s own high-tech "Purism" leather which exhibits all the characteristics of a genuine leather minus the insanely high leather price tag. "Purism" leather also requires far lesser maintenance and care than genuine leathers.
"Cushions are meant and made to be firmer than usual", as Mr. Eitaro-san, Edimass® chief furniture technical director and master designer for the Eitaro sofa explains, "Seat cushions generally tend to get softer over time. So if you begin with something soft from the start, you may soon find the cushions to become even softer. That's when a sofa has lost its purpose."
The Eitaro sofa is beautifully matched with solid American Black Walnut legs which blends magnificently with the black or brown leather shades of the Eitaro sofa.
- Currently only available for delivery in West Malaysia
- Dimensions: L200cm x H92cm x D55cm
- Solid American Walnut "screw-on" wood legs
- Currently available in Black "Purism" Leather only.
- Firm seat cushion with plush back support
- Suitable for homes, rental apartments and office spaces.
- **NOW IN-STOCK** Limited in-stock quantity available. While stocks last. Otherwise, delivery lead time is between 8-12 weeks.
Note: "Purism" leather is a high-tech leather which has BOTH the benefits and feel of high-end leathers and also the breath-ability of a fabric sofa. The leather is also super easy to clean and maintain. Just wipe down with a clean damp cloth. No need for expensive leather cleaners, polishes and waxes.